Wednesday, April 12, 2017

Airport Blowjob

I was in a European airport yesterday waiting for my flight back to the United States. While waiting, I started to check out the guys on Grindr. After a few minutes, a blank profile messaged me, and asked how was. After exchanging that we're both horny, he asked me if I would meet him in the Family bathroom. I thought to myself should I really be doing this, what if he was not attractive. Is it really safe to get a BJ?

Walking down further the terminal area, I finally ran into him near the gate location he provided to me. He had a fit and slightly muscular body.

We made some small talk for a few minutes, shared that we were both in relationships. He said he has been in a relationship for 20 years.  After exchanging that information, he asked if I was ready to get started.

He scooted off to the family bathroom. I took a quick glance and making sure it was safe to proceed. After I had locked the door, I breathed that deep sigh of relief that this bj will soon be starting.

Now I unbuckled my belt, unzipped my jeans, and slid my undies down to expose my cock to him. He took control of my cock, and began to slow lick and lube my initially limp cock up with his warm saliva and my cock gradually stiffened up. He continued to use tongue action and his mouth to massage my dick. It felt wonderful.

After a few more minutes of this action, I told him that I was about to blow my load, giving him a fair warning if he did not want to swallow my load. He continued to suck on my cock, and my throbbing cock was ready to spray a load all over inside his mouth.

My cock finally started squirting cum in his mouth, releasing all my stresses of the day.
He continued to suck until he swallowed my entire load.  After he had stopped sucking, I slid my underwear back up and buttoned up my jeans, and exited the bathroom to head back to my original gate.

Usually, I dribble a few drops of cum in my undies a few moments after I ejaculate, but today there was none left. That was one great blow job.



No comments:

Post a Comment