Wednesday, June 1, 2016

Out of the 5 month dry spell, getting pounded by 8.5 inches

Right before the holiday weekend started, I logged into Grindr late afternoon to see what is out there. Immediately, I got hit up by 28 looking 36 y/o and he asked if I wanted to get fucked. So after finishing up my work conference call, I headed for a drive in the country to meet him up.

After circling around on the country road out in cow country, I finally pulled into his driveway once I was certain I had the correct address. He met out in the garage while he was finishing up his last remanent of his cigarette, and we began to make out in full view of the roadway.

After making out, he started to pull my pants down, in full view of the neighbors across the street. I told him I liked that, and he started playing with my dick in the garage. Very hot to have my shorts down in public.  He spanked my ass a few times. After a few minutes of foreplay, we invited me into the house, and went upstairs to his room.

We made out some more, and he pulled my shorts completely way from my legs. After he finished taking off my shorts, I removed my shirt. I really don't like being half clothed during sex, I must be all the way butt naked. After kissing a few fleeting seconds more, I began to unbutton his shorts, and promptly placed my thirsty mouth on his monster cock and began to wet it with my mouth.

After a few minutes of sucking on his cock, he pushed me down on to be the bed, chest first, with my ass up. He began to lick and water up my ass to prepare for the entry of his big cock. After he finished rimming, he spit on his cock, and began to penetrate into my hole with his cockhead.

I usually don't bottom for his size cock, I was horny and in the middle of a dry spell, and he was agreeable to bareback. So I had to take him up on the opportunity.

After his cock head entered, he began to thrust in and out of my ass with medium strokes of the cock. After some more thrusts, the spit as lube quickly dried out, and felt like his big cock was rubbing against sand paper in my ass. So I asked him to lube up with lube, and went back to fucking me....

After some more fucking, he switched positions. First for some side action, and then with me on top of him receiving his dick. It felt good having that size of cock in me...but again, I don't think he used enough lube, and it felt like sandpaper and got painful again..

At this point, I went ahead and decided to just jerk off simultaneously with him on his chest, leaving a puddle of cum on his chest.

Lesson learned..get fucked more often so my hole does not tighten up. Secondly, I don't think i can go back to sex with a condom anymore.





2 comments:

  1. Yes, so let's keep it going and have you come over and hop on my cock. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. heck yes, and fill my ass up before it comes out. And write a blog afterwords

    ReplyDelete